By using our Service, you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post content, including audio files, photos and other materials to the Service and to share user content publicly. This means that other users may search for, see, listen, use, or share any of your user content that you make publicly available through the Service.
Throughout this Agreement, we may use certain words or phrases, and it is important that you understand the meaning of them. The list is not all-encompassing and no definition should be considered binding to the point that it renders this Agreement nonsensical:
- “Service” or “Services” refers to the services that we provide through our site and mobile app.
- “Vuzz” refers to our eponymous business entity, “Vuzz”; our Site; our Service; or a combination of all or some of the preceding terms, depending on the context of the word “Service” refers to the services that we provide through our Site, including our broadcasting and our Site itself; “Site” refers to our website, www.vuzzapp.com “User” refers to paid and unpaid users of Vuzz, as well as registered and unregistered users of Vuzz, and for greater certainty, without limiting the generality of the foregoing, includes general visitors to Vuzz’s Site.
- You” refers to you, the person who is entering into this Agreement with Vuzz.
- “Our”, “us” or “we” refers to Vuzz team.
3. Information We Collect
The following describes how we collect your information.
Information you choose to provide us
- Your username, email address and password when you sign up to our Service.
- Profile information that you provide for your profile such as your name, profile and background photos, audio and text biography, website and country.
- Your content such as broadcasts, replies, hashtags, broadcast titles and other materials that you post to the Service. Keep in mind that the users you send broadcasts, replies, whispers and any other content to, even if it was private, can download or share that content outside the app.
- We may receive information about your location. For example, when you choose to add your location to your broadcasts it will be viewable when your broadcast is playing. Your broadcast can also be searched by location.
Finding friends and users on Vuzz
- You can search for friend and users using the search feature, where you will be able to search for the username or the name of the user.
- You can choose to invite someone to the Service using the “Tell a Friend” feature under your Settings section. You will be able to send a text or email from your personal account. You understand and agree that you are responsible for any charges that apply to communications sent from your device, and because this invitation is coming directly from your personal account, Vuzz does not have access to or control this communication.
More information is available in our Cookies Policy section.
Log file information
When you use our Services, we may receive information such as your Internet Protocol “IP” address, operation system, pages viewed, number of clicks, login into our Services, interact with our emails sent to you and other such information.
The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
Vuzz uses a variety of third-party services to help provide our Services, such as hosting our blog, Google Analytics to understand and improve the use of our Services. These third-party service providers may collect information sent by your device as part of a web page request, such as cookies or your IP address.
4. How We Use Information
The following describes how we use your information.
- Improve and enhance the safety and security of our Services.
- Remember your information so you will not have to re-enter it during your next visit.
- Verify your identity and communicate with you.
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage.
- Process transactions.
- Perform any other function that we believe in good faith is necessary to protect the security or proper functioning of our Site or Services.
5. How We Share Information
We may share your information in the following way:
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as user content will be shared with other users depending on your sharing options, for an example you may share your content to a single user you choose, group of users you choose, all your followers or to public channels where any user will be able to view, listen and interact with. You can set your account to private or public from your profile settings.
- Posting content to public channels allows any user to view, listen and interact with that content. Content in public channels are also searchable by other users i.e. Users can search for broadcast titles and shared locations.
- Information about how you have interacted with the services, such as if you were in the Top Users list according to number of Amplifies or number of Followers.
- If you remove content that you have posted to the Service, copies may remain viewable such as the downloaded content from other users.
- We may access, preserve or share your information in response to a legal request if we believe that it is reasonably necessary to comply with a law, regulation,legal process, or governmental request, criminal investigation, to protect the rights, property and safety of any person, detect and resolve any fraud or security concerns, or to protect Vuzz’s rights or property. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either. We may also proactively report you, and release your information to, third parties where we believe that it is prudent to do so for legal reasons, such as our belief that you have engaged in fraudulent activities. You release us from any damages that may arise from or relate to the release of your information to a request from law enforcement agencies or private litigants.
- If Vuzz is involved in a merger, acquisition, asset sale, liquidation or bankruptcy, of all or part of our assets to another company, your information may be sold or transferred to that company as part of that transaction.
- We may share or disclose your non-private, aggregated or otherwise non-personal information, such as your public user profile information, public broadcasts, users you follow or that follow you, number of amplifies, or reports to advertisers about unique users who viewed or listened to their ads.
6. How We Store Information
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Vuzz or Service Providers maintain facilities.
- Your content, such as broadcasts, replies and whispers, will be stored for one month in our servers. That means your content will be automatically deleted from the server after 30 days. But you can still save or download your content and view them from your profile under the Media section. Other users that can view your content can also download it.
7. Your Choice About Your Information
Your account information
You can access and update your profile and personal information you have provided to us anytime by navigating to your profile and edit, change your profile settings. Although most changes may occur immediately, information may still be stored in a web browser’s cache. We take no responsibility for stored information in your cache, or in other devices that may store information, and disclaim all liability of such. In addition, we may, from time to time, retain residual information about you in our backup and/or database.
If you change your mind about our ongoing ability to collect information from certain sources that you have already consented to, such as your camera, photos, or location services, you can simply revoke your consent by changing the settings on your device if your device offers those options. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
Delete your account
If you decided you want to delete your account for any reason, navigate to Delete Your Account page and follow the instructions. One your account is de-activated, it will be automatically deleted in 30 days. During this period of time, your account will not be visible to other users. After your account is deleted or removed by admin, all your information, such as profile information and user content, will gets deleted from our servers.
8. Security Measures
We take certain measures to enhance the security of our Site and Service, including using SSL certificates. However, we make no representations as to the security or privacy of your information. It is in our interest to keep our website secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
9. Links to Other Services
10. Children Privacy
Our Services are not intended for anyone under the age of 13 years. Vuzz does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
11. California Privacy Rights
This document may be amended from time to time. You agree to read this page each time you use our Service, and your continued use of our Service constitutes your acceptance of any such amendments.