Welcome to the Support Center
Vuzz is a great tool to share and listen to broadcasts around the world. In order to protect the experience and safety for this community, we created these guidelines to ensure a great experience for all users. By using Vuzz, you agree to these guidelines and our Terms of Service. Violating these terms may result in removing your content, disabling and/or deleting your account.
- Laws: Do not violate the laws of the State of Kuwait, its subdivisions, or any foreign political entity having jurisdiction over this Agreement, whether or not the foreign political entity is a country or a subdivision (such as a state or province) or municipality (such as a city, town, county, or region) of a foreign country.
- Trademarks: We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames. Accounts using business names and/or logos to mislead others may be permanently suspended.
- Copyright: We will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright infringement. Our copyright procedures are set forth in the Terms of Service.
- Graphic content: Do not use pornographic or excessively violent media in your profile or background photo.
- Unlawful use: Do not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Threats: Do not threaten or intimidate a person, group of people, promote violence or terrorism.
- Harassment: Do not post anything harassing, bullying, racist, hateful on the basis of ethnicity, national origin, religious affiliation, age, disability, or otherwise objectionable according to the opinion of Vuzz or its delegates.
- Pornography: Do not post content that is Pornographic or contains nudity and sexual speech or sound.
- Privacy: Do not post other people private information, including phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers or private stuff in their life without permission. Do not record or take photos of people without their knowledge and permission. We are serious about keeping our users safe.
- Impersonation: Do not infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights, defame anyone, impersonate anyone, access and use an account belonging to someone else or otherwise violate the rights of a third party.
- Username squatting: Do not engage in username squatting such as creating accounts for the purpose of preventing others from using those account names or creating accounts for the purpose of selling them. Accounts engaged in username squatting or that are inactive for more than six months may also be suspended without further notice.
- Users content: Do not collect users' content or information, or otherwise access Vuzz, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- Malware/Phishing: Do not post a link, upload viruses or other malicious code, develop or operate a third-party application that violates Vuzz Terms of Service or do anything else which, at Vuzz’s sole discretion, could bring Vuzz into disrepute or violate the rights of Vuzz or any third party. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- Hack: Do not hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise compromise the security or integrity of the Vuzz Site, Service, or its Users’ computers, including by providing links to other websites which may engage in such practices, or promoting malicious software. Do not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Vuzz, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Vuzz functionality.
- Spam: Do not post spams and scams.