Welcome to the Support Center
Welcome to Vuzz!
Sign up for Vuzz
- Lunch the application and select “Sign Up” on the login screen.
- Tap the “Username” field and enter your username. Please note that you cannot change your username once your account has been created. The following guidelines to be used when choosing a username:
- Number of characters must be between 4 and 25 characters.
- Permitted special characters are “-”, “_” and “.”.
- It should not start or end with the special characters.
- It should not contain 2 consecutive special characters.
- Do not use or contains the words “admin”, “Vuzz” or “Vuzzapp” to avoid the brand confusion.
- Tap the “Email” field and enter your email address. The email address used will not be visible to other users on Vuzz. An email address can only be associated with one Vuzz account at a time. Please make sure to enter an email address that you have access to and that it is typed correctly when signing up. The following are guidelines for the Email address:
- The maximum number of characters is 40 characters.
- Permitted special characters for the local part of the email Address are “+”, “.”, “_”, “%” and “-”.
- Email address should contain only one “@” symbol and should not terminate with a “.”.
- The domain part following the “@” symbol can be alphanumeric and can contain only the “-” special character but “-” cannot be the first character after the “@” symbol.
- Refer to Safety Center for more information.
- Tap the “Password” field and enter your password. The password must be between 6 and 40 characters. Refer to Safety Center for more information about password selection and protection.
- Tap the “Confirm Password” field and re-enter your password.
- Tap the Sign Up button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used for signing up. To activate your account, click on the activation button in the confirmation email. You must activate your account within 24 hours otherwise your newly created account will be cancelled. If you don’t receive your confirmation email, check your spam or junk folder. You can also add the domain “vuzzapp.com” to your safe senders list.
- Once your account is activated, you will be ready to broadcast! Just navigate to the login screen, enter your username or email and your password and tap login.
Sign up and login FAQ
Why can’t I connect to Vuzz? I’m getting the message “request timed out”.
Check that your mobile is connected to the Internet through your mobile internet service provider. If you are connected to the Internet via Wi-Fi, please make sure that your signal strength is good and that the Internet is working.
Why am I getting the message “Invalid Email address, please enter a valid Email address” when trying to sign up?
Follow the Email guidelines mentioned under the Sign up for Vuzz section.
Why am I getting the message “Email id is already registered, please try with different email id” when trying to sign up?
This can be one of the following reasons:
- You have used an incorrect email address to sign up. Try again using your correct email address.
- You have already signed up before and forgot your password. Refer to Account and Settings for resetting your password.
- Someone might have used this email id to create an account in Vuzz.
If so, the account can only be activated by anyone having access to that email account since the activation link will only be sent to that email. Please check your spam or junk folder for the account activation email. If you receive an account confirmation email that was not initiated by you, do not activate the account and wait for 24 hours in order for the account hold to be released and the account cancelled. After that sign up will be available using the same email id.
Why am I getting the message “This username is already in use, please try again using a different username” when trying to sign up?
The username entered has already been registered. Try signing up with a different username.
Why am I getting the message “Sign In Failed”?
This can be one of the following reasons:
- The email address or username you have entered is not registered.
- The password you have entered is incorrect. Refer to Account and Settings to learn how to recover your account password.
- Your account might have not been activated from the sign up confirmation email. Please refer to the Sign up for Vuzz section for more information.
- Your account might have been hacked, try to reset your account password and create a new one through your profile edit section. If you need further assistance, please visit the Safety Center.
- Your account may have been blocked or deleted by the admin due to violating Vuzz’s Terms of Service.
Why am I getting the message “Access Denied, You are unauthorized to do any action!”?
Your account has been blocked by the admin due to violating Vuzz’s Terms of Service.
How can I login or sign out from my account?
Launch the application and wait until you see the login screen, enter your username or email id and password then tap the login button. If the login screen does not appear, it means that you are already logged in. To sign out, navigate to the channels list and tap the settings icon then navigate to the bottom and choose “Sign Out”.
Is my mobile device supported?
Vuzz is currently supported on both iPhone iOS8x and Android 4.0x and later versions.