Welcome to the Support Center
Create a new Recording
- Tap the Mic button on the lower right corner to navigate to the recording screen.
- Tap the recording button to start the recording process. Once started, the recording button will switch to a pause button which will enable you to pause/resume the recording as required. Once the recording is paused, you can tap the next arrow to move to the next step. Selecting the delete icon will cancel and delete the recorded broadcast.
- In the next screen, you will be able to do the following:
- Trim the beginning or end of the recording.
- Choose where you want to share your recording (Public channel, Followers or share as a Hashtag).
- In case you are sharing to Public, you will have the option to choose the public channel you want to share to. In case you are sharing to Followers, you will have the option to share to all followers or specific followers by choosing them individually. In case you are sharing as a Hashtag, the hashtag field will appear on top.
- Add a Title to your recording (Titles are limited to 50 characters).
- Add a location to your broadcast. You can choose your current location or from a nearby location. You have to enable the location service on your device to use this option.
- You can save a copy of the recording to your Media section on your device by checking the “Save To Media” option.
- Share to other social media. You have to link your accounts in the settings section for this option.
- Finally, you can post the recording by tapping “Broadcast”. If you decide not to share it and want to save it for later, select “Save and Exist” and your recording will be saved in the “Media” section under your profile.
Choose from previously recorded media
You can choose from previously recorded media and saved broadcasts by navigating to the Recording screen then selecting the list icon. Choosing from the list will navigate you to next screen where you will be able to trim and add the broadcast details.
Choose from existing media
You can choose audio files from the device existing media by navigating to the Recording screen then selecting the music note icon. Choosing from the existing list will navigate you to next screen where you will be able to trim and add the broadcast details.
Reply on Broadcasts
You can reply on users’ broadcasts by tapping the Reply icon of the broadcast. Tapping the Reply icon for the currently playing broadcast will navigate you to the reply section where you will be able to listen to the replies in a continue stream and also to reply on that broadcast by tapping the Mic button.
What kind of audio is supported?
MP3 audio files.
Is there a recording time limit?
Maximum recording time for each broadcast is 20 seconds.
How can I give more exposure to my broadcasts?
By adding a title and sharing the location of your broadcast so that it can be searchable. You can also share your broadcast to your other social media accounts.
How can I view my broadcast after posting it?
Navigate to the channel you posted in and view the latest added broadcasts. If it’s not a recent broadcast and you don’t see it in the channel, use the search feature to quickly locate it. In addition to that, all your broadcasts can be found in the “Casts” section under your profile. Your replies however can be found in your “Reply” section under your profile.
How can delete my broadcast after posting it?
From the channel or search results, play your broadcast then tap the delete icon from the broadcast actions. You can also delete your broadcast the same way from your profile section.
How long will my broadcast be available?
Your broadcast will be available for 30 days before it’s automatically deleted from the server. However, if you chose to save a copy in your Media section it will remain saved locally on your device.
Where will my shared broadcasts to my followers appear?
It will appear in the “Casts” section under your profile showing whether it was shared to all your followers “All Followers” or directly to specific followers “Direct Cast”.
For your followers, they will appear in the Following channel.